Welcome

Considering how prevalent mental illness is, why do so few bloggers talk about it?

The aim of this blog is to write about my experience with mental illness, developments in my life as well as issues in the field of mental health all the while keeping a feminist framework.

I hope you can take something from this blog, whatever that may be.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Whats up? Post

Heres a check in of 'whats up and going on around me'
-its hot and humid: wearing only a bra and pj nighty around my waist.
-two fans in the room, one pointed directly at me and blowing wind in my ear which kinda hurts, the other pointed toward my partner. for a funny fan story, see the side bar with 'funny blogathon moments'
-my partner is directly behind men playing video games... final fantasy (cant remember which one) in sweatpants.
-drinking artificial lemonade (from drink powder... yuck) cause drinking just water makes me feel kinda nauseated so I have to flavour my water just a touch.
-trying to get my new camera to hook up to my computer....
I am sure in twelve hours this list will be much more entertaining!
posted 2:25

No comments:

Post a Comment