Welcome

Considering how prevalent mental illness is, why do so few bloggers talk about it?

The aim of this blog is to write about my experience with mental illness, developments in my life as well as issues in the field of mental health all the while keeping a feminist framework.

I hope you can take something from this blog, whatever that may be.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blogathon: planned activities for me!

Here are some of the things I have planned for the next 24 hours for my own entertainment (besides talking to you lovely people)
-watch/have on in the background: Invader Zim, Friends, Queer as Folk (season 3 at the moment)
-music: Matt Good, Lady Gaga and all the pop stars I hate to admit I love to rock out to sometimes, Chilli Peppers, and whatever else strikes me
-knitt: have a nice neck warmer (think turtle neck without the shirt part... just the neck) I am creating for this upcoming Canadian winter... itll probably start in September (haha okay more like October.. but still!)
-redecorate my living room (I tend to do that when I am a bit manic-y) I just cant seem to get it just as I want it!
-play with my new camera I just got.. its pretty and red.
-visit other blogathon sites

and im sure Ill think of more!

No comments:

Post a Comment