Welcome

Considering how prevalent mental illness is, why do so few bloggers talk about it?

The aim of this blog is to write about my experience with mental illness, developments in my life as well as issues in the field of mental health all the while keeping a feminist framework.

I hope you can take something from this blog, whatever that may be.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blogathon 2009

On July 25 I will be blogging for 24 hours to raise funds for a mental health organization! As soon as I have recieved confirmation from this organization I will post it here.

Check out blogathon.org to find out how you can blog to raise money and/or sponsor my efforts! I think its a really unique way to support causes you think are important.

If you have any ideas for companies/individuals who would be interested in sponsoring me for this blogathon, let me know!

Thanks, and happy Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment