Welcome

Considering how prevalent mental illness is, why do so few bloggers talk about it?

The aim of this blog is to write about my experience with mental illness, developments in my life as well as issues in the field of mental health all the while keeping a feminist framework.

I hope you can take something from this blog, whatever that may be.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Med Thief Update

Well I regained some of my confidence in my sanity this morning. I found we were missing about $20 worth of rolled coins (though they were kind enough to leave $1.50 in pennies... thanks?). At least now I am confident that it was someone else and not just me going crazy... Thank God.
Dealing with my building manager and soon the police. Ah well.

Part of me is just sad for this person as they are motivated to steal meds that dont have high retail value (do they know someone who is sick, or are they desperate and HOPED they would be valuable); they stole $20... obviously they NEED $20; this person spent A LOT of time in our apartment (the coins were in a drawer in my kitchen with my tea...)
I d like to meet this person just to ask why they took what they did, what is going on in their life to act this way. And if they are just a royal asshole, then I like to be able to tell them off! ha

I hope to be posting an actual mental illness/feminist post ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment