Welcome

Considering how prevalent mental illness is, why do so few bloggers talk about it?

The aim of this blog is to write about my experience with mental illness, developments in my life as well as issues in the field of mental health all the while keeping a feminist framework.

I hope you can take something from this blog, whatever that may be.

Friday, March 5, 2010

A long sleep

Well, I have been away for quite some time now havent I? After vacation came school and with school came all that pesky homework. I really blame myself, however, for not keeping up with writing. As I have mentioned, not even my partner knows that I write this blog and writing it from home became a bit of a problem as my computer sits in the living room. I have also been disapointed to find that I have very little to inspire me to write. There is a lot going on in the world of mental illness and yet I have not been able to tap into it. I follow a number of organizations on Twitter and yet still no inspiration.
Starting up work again - very part time now and hopefully again this summer - will free up some time to write (how bad is that? I save my writing time for when I am on the clock! I blame myself, I honestly work so fast I generally work myself right out of a job daily and so have some free time). Hopefully the inspiration will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment